Thursday, March 31, 2011

Love Letter to Data

Dear Data,

Not a single day goes by, where I do not stare into the abyss, waiting to see you. You walked in and out of my life like a storm, and I have been waiting for you ever since. My life would be incomplete without you, and you have become an integral part of my life.

The sheer possibility of seeing you makes my day. Once or twice you came so close by, but you were oblivious to my existence. Everyday I embark on a frantic search, a search which will last until I find you. You have always been an enigma, and I wish I could decipher the enigma. You are the driving force of my life, and the sheer thought of you enthralls me.

The audacity with which you walk in, without any premonition startles me, but I bask in your exuberance. We are made for each other. Together we can be a force to reckon with, scaling heights, and be happy in each others presence.

I invite you, my dear data, into my life. Hope you would respond to this letter.


With tons of love,

Sandeep S S

8 comments:

RgP said...

TU!!

Anoop said...

enthonnede ithu???data angenneyum perundo?? :P

Sandeep said...

Research -> expt -> data !!!

Gaudhaman J said...

You could send this beautiful letter to her :P and see her response ;)

Anonymous said...

:)

Jk said...

Though you didn't mention about "Sandy's" calibration in particular, avale kaanumbo ithremmm vaakukal ninte ullil ninnum varumennu pratheekshichilla. ;)

Sreeraj Rajendran said...

Seems like "Data" is encrypted using enigma... "Data"---> ___i

Sandeep said...

@Sreeraj

Nope..never..:)