Sunday, March 14, 2010

A New Beginning

I blog with the intention of making my blog a personal diary. I have spoken about various events that shaped my thought process, as well helped me grow as an individual.

Coming straight to the topic in contention. I wanted my blog to be a place where I could scribble my craziest ideas too, and hence I named it 'myvisions' in 2007. Looking back, I find the blog has served its purpose of a personal diary, but the idea column looks empty. I am planning to dedicate a few articles in that direction.

Over the past few months, I am haunted by an idea, which I believe, if implemented can lead to the betterment of society. I had shared the idea to many people who too echoed the same, but commented on the need of an action plan. I too knew of the lack of clarity of my idea. I have been thinking about it for some days now. I thought the best way to induce more clarity of thought would be by writing it down on a sheet of paper. I thought it would be better off if I could make a blog entry with each idea, so that I could discuss with the readers of the blog, and give my idea a perfect shape, and eventually come up with an action plan.

I hope, my dear readers would actively take part and make my endeavor a successful one.

The first article, which would come up in the next few days would talk about a new scheme, on the lines of the National Employment Guarantee scheme.

Looking forward to your wholehearted supported and criticism.

6 comments:

anzal said...

WOW!!!!National Employment Guarantee scheme???.

I really hope it works:)

The King said...

do you feel it could work??? i whole heartedly wish you all the best and pledge my support..

If it does work, i will change one of my deep rooted beliefs.. :)

Sandeep said...

A negative mindset will in all probability result in failure. I am an optimist, and I believe, things will change. I hope to play my small role as a harbinger of change.

The King said...

"A negative mindset will in all probability result in failure" ?? This isn't correct.. i speak from experience..

it just makes one immune to failure.. because he expects bad things to happen in every step that nothing can surprise him..

They say "A negative mindset will in all probability result in failure" just coz most people fail coz of this mindset.. But from experience i can tell you that it needn't be correct always..


eg: i write every exam fearing that only questions i don't know will come.. but that doesn't mean i fail always does it?? it how you handle the whole stuff..

I believe india can't change.. in atleast some 200 years.. I think this based on what i see.. and thats not negative mindset.. You should identify a lost cause when u see it.. One can just look at a desert and say a mango tree wont grow there..

But i'm not against trying.. why? the guy might just succeed in growing a cactus, trying to grow a mango tree..

i wish you the best in your attempt and if ever i can do something to help you, i will help you.. but i wont believe this land will change until it changes..

One man can't change this land or its way.. You may say Gandhi did it.. But do you honestly think Gandhi could have done it against present administration?? they would have let him starve to death...

I don't mean to discourage.. If you feel you can do it, you should go ahead.. After all its your conviction that matters.. :)

The King said...

da koppe.. ente blog nee vaayikkaam ennum paranju oru maasam mumbu poyathaa.. pinne kandillallo..

Sandeep said...

Abt Gandhi starving to death -- If that was the case, I guess KCR would be dead by now.

Realism, though not explicitly mentioned, is implied when I spoke about the negative mindset.