Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome 2013

After all those talk about Mayan apocalypse coming to a naught, I had to gear up for an exciting year ahead. The last few months of 2012 was the most exciting and enthralling phase of my life. It threw up lot of surprises and lent a new direction to my life.  Cutting to the chase, the highlights of 2012 were
  • I converted my masters program to a dual degree MTech + Ph.D program, and could finish my first annual progress seminar. A small step towards my relentless pursuit for a doctorate.
  • I flew to US to take part in the 38th IEEE PVSC in Austin, TX. Was a memorable trip in all, met lot of people, and opened my eyes towards the global PV scenario. 
  • My niece turned one on 18th August, 2012, and the day was truly special as the entire family came together after quite a long time.
  • I could file two patents in the latter half of the year, thanks to the support from my guide. 
  • The year reinforced my faith in the almighty and his illustrious ways of testing all of us.
2012 was indeed a fruitful year in terms of career and personal life. I have nothing to crib about and thanks to divine grace, I could do pretty well. I pray to God, that 2013 brings in more happiness, and help me to bring smiles to more faces. I look forward to a bright and prosperous year ahead.

No comments: